Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reader Request!

Alright folks, here's your chance to ask me what you want to know! Is there some aspect of Wicca or Paganism you're curious about? Is there something personal about me and my spirituality that you're dying to know? Please, don't be shy, ask away! I'll compose an answer/article for at least the first three ideas I receive, but probably for all of them (dependent upon how much research I may or may not need to do!). This is an opportunity for us all to learn something together! I hope especially to hear from some of my more quiet/reserved readers who haven't commented much :)

I do have one limitation request, however; if you suspect or wonder if your question topic may be oathbound to any Tradition, please refrain from posting that specific question. I ask this for a few reasons...

1.) I am not an initiate of any Tradition, so therefore I would not know the answer for certain.
2.) Even if I were an initiate, I could not, ethically and in good conscience, answer the question anyway.
3.) I believe strongly in respecting the beliefs and oaths of others, so I make it a policy not to investigate topics that I suspect to be oathbound to others.

If such a topic should arise out of our own ignorance (and I don't mean that as a negative here, just in the sense that we didn't know), I will let the questioner know, and ask if they have another topic in mind. I thank you all for respecting my wishes, and what is sacred to others as well.

1 comments:

Alecia said...

Hello there. I admit, I am one of your blog lurkers, so at least one of us have commented now lol.

I am very new to my studies (only about five months in), though I have been interested in the path for quite some time. One thing I have wondered about is the potential conflict caused by the belief in reincarnation and the ability to contact the dead (ancestor guardians, Ouija boards, etc, etc, etc). What are your thoughts on this topic?