Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tarot Influence?

For my birthday this past November, I bought myself the Sensual Wicca Tarot deck. As is my practice before working with a new deck, I slept with it under my pillow for three nights to infuse it with the "purest" possible form of my personal energy.

In this case, I think it was a reciprocal thing.

A little personal background, my marriage has gone through a lot of struggles concerning our sex life. Mostly, my libido has been severely impaired since the birth of our first child five and a half years ago. However, the first night and last morning that the deck was under my pillow, my husband and I made love (two out of three days is virtually unheard of around here anymore).

If this is a sign of the times with my use of this deck, then I am hopeful.

0 comments: