Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Admin Post: In Bit of a Pickle

So I've recently signed a contract with Suite101.com to be a Freelance Contributing Writer (yay for me!) I can write about anything I want at this point, so long as it's never appeared on the internet anywhere else, and once I post it there, I can't reproduce it anywhere else online for one year.

Here's why it matters to this blog: Most of the rest of my "101" material falls into that category of unpublished-online. So my question to you few readers I have, is how would you feel about my submitting the future lessons to Suite, and then linking to them from here? You'd still get to see them, just need to leave Blogspot to do so.

Weigh in on the issue for me?

2 comments:

---Lea Elisabeth said...

I'd still go to ones that caught my eye, on or off blogspot.
Consider this as a blessing:)

Anonymous said...

I think you should follow Spirit. It will never lead you astray - but you already knew that.