Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Introduction, Statement of Purpose

I've written a series of lessons on Wicca. It's more Traditional-leaning, but since I'm not an initiate of anything, it of course isn't strictly Traditional (and even if I was, of course it wouldn't be in that case either, oaths and all that). Mostly, it's for the hypothetical students I hope to have someday, but also for my husband, should he ever get around to reading any of it. I've decided to post these lessons mostly to get feedback, since just about anyone can find this information elsewhere. Really, I just want to make sure that nothing's overly confusing. I'm not expecting complete agreement on all things, but I suspect there's very little that would be objectionable to most.

Once I get through those, however, I have more personal, and some would say more "advanced" essays and articles I've written that I plan to include here as well.

Lastly, this is an experiment on myself. I feel Called to teach, but heretofore have not encountered anyone wanting to learn anything more from me than the barest of basics before they take off in their own direction. And there's nothing wrong with that, but it's not my Calling. This blog will serve as a litmus tests of sorts, so that I can try my hand at teaching before I reach the hypothetical "real deal."

Thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope it is enlightening for all involved.

0 comments: